Bcbg Gold Sequin Dress – 14k Gold Diamond Bracelet.
Bcbg Gold Sequin Dress
- A Venetian gold coin
- A small, shiny disk sewn as one of many onto clothing for decoration
- (sequined) beady: covered with beads or jewels or sequins
- adornment consisting of a small piece of shiny material used to decorate clothing
- Sequins are disk-shaped beads used for decorative purposes. They are available in a wide variety of colors and geometrical shapes. Sequins are commonly used on clothing, jewelry, bags and other accessories.
- Wear clothes in a particular way or of a particular type
- Put clothes on (someone)
- a one-piece garment for a woman; has skirt and bodice
- put on clothes; “we had to dress quickly”; “dress the patient”; “Can the child dress by herself?”
- Put on one’s clothes
- full-dress: suitable for formal occasions; “formal wear”; “a full-dress uniform”; “dress shoes”
- bon chic bon genre (“good style, good class”– it is used to describe an upper-middle-class lifestyle reflected especially in expensive but conservative clothes)
- (adj.) “Bon Chic, Bon Gens”, “prim and proper”. Originally French slang, now used extensively in the EU to refer to bourgeois, upper middle-class, excessively formal and conservative. “He doesn’t look BCBG enough to be a politician”.
- A deep lustrous yellow or yellow-brown color
- An alloy of this
- coins made of gold
- made from or covered with gold; “gold coins”; “the gold dome of the Capitol”; “the golden calf”; “gilded icons”
- A yellow precious metal, the chemical element of atomic number 79, valued esp. for use in jewelry and decoration, and to guarantee the value of currencies
- amber: a deep yellow color; “an amber light illuminated the room”; “he admired the gold of her hair”
Rows of sequins like musical bars
Sequins hand sewn in a sequence forming an all over embellished pattern. Perfect for a classic, elegant look in a garment or stole.
When time is short and the beta release needs placeholder artwork, just drop a bag of sequins on the scanner.